TYPICAL DATA OF TRICAP® OG35T PN GRADE
|Fiber Contents||Vol %||48|
※The figures listed in this table are typical values obtained under the standard test methods and may not be applicable for products that are under different application condition.
PROCESSING GUIDE FOR TRICAP® OG35T PN GRADE
- Between 250℃ ~ 300℃
- We recommend molding in the above temperature range for good impregnation performance and forming. It is recommended to use middle wavelength IR heater for heating heat source. Two-sided heating will be much more efficient than one side.
- 10 ~ 100 bar
- The impregnation pressure may vary depending on the molded part, shape and molding tool.
- Under 120℃
- It is recommended to demold at the lowest temperature possible to avoid deforming the shape during demolding process.
- Precut on demand Plate, max size 600mm × 1000mm
- The storage time of the Organosheet is infinite.
- PC is stable at room temperature and normal pressure. In order to manufacture molded parts using Organosheet, you need a special safety guard and tools.